All checks were successful
lint / lint (push) Successful in 9s
- ref. #97 - ref. https://github.com/go-gitea/gitea/issues/23704 ---- This is similar to #97 and I would write a summary for it like I did last time, **but** as you can see, the commit seems to have changed all line endings (I committed from the web interface). Steps to reproduce: - Fork https://gitea.com/gitea/awesome-gitea/ from the web UI - navigate to README.md, click the edit button - add one line - select `Create a new branch for this commit and start a Pull Request`, enter a commit message - click the `Propose file change button` - the diff shows all lines as changed (217 additions, 216 deletions) Please let me know how I should proceed. Reviewed-on: #142 Reviewed-by: techknowlogick <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: John Olheiser <email@example.com> Co-authored-by: nodiscc <firstname.lastname@example.org> Co-committed-by: nodiscc <email@example.com>
A curated list of awesome projects related to Gitea and its soft-fork instances.
- Awesome Gitea
- giteacat - Python Bot that register Mastodon server's users to Gitea instance, on demand.
- issue-bot - Bot for mailing list mirroring of Gitea issues. Allow people to submit issues on repositories using only e-mail without signing up. github read-only mirror
- sq-bot - Bot for decorating Gitea pull requests with SonarQube analysis details.
- staletea - StaleBot for Gitea.
- tea-cloc - Bot to count lines of code on Gitea repos and comments on pull requests with code change statistics.
- changelog - Generate changelog of gitea repository.
- gitea-cli - Extensible, configurable command-line API client for gitea and gogs.
- gitea-installer - a simple ubuntu native installer script
- makepr - Quickly open url to start PR process with current branch.
- sip - A prompt-based command line tool to interact with Gitea servers.
- tea - A command line tool to interact with Gitea servers.
- agola - Agola: CI/CD Redefined. Built-in Gitea support.(see
- appveyor - Gitea receives first-class support in AppVeyor CI.
- AWS Cloud Integration(webhook-to-s3) - Gitea Webhook integration with AWS CodePipeline and CodeBuild by automatically uploading the archive to AWS S3.
- buildbot-gitea - Buildbot plugin for integration with gitea.
- buildkite-connector - Connect Gitea & Buildkite.
- Concourse - partially can be integrated with Gitea.
- dex - Dex is a federated OpenID Connect provider. Built-in Gitea support.
- drone - Drone is a Container-Native, Continuous Delivery Platform. Built-in Gitea support. (see docs)
- ghorg - Quickly clone an entire org/users repositories into one directory - Supports Gitea, GitHub, GitLab, and more.
- gickup - Backup tool for repositories.
- JayporeCi - Self hosted CI tightly integrated with gitea
- Jenkins - Gitea plugin for jenkins.
- Metroline - Metroline is a Continuous Integration and Delivery platform built with Docker, Node, React and MongoDB, natively compatible with Gitea.
- Monitoring mixin - Gitea monitoring mixin (Grafana dashboard)
- mvoCI - very simple Continuous Integration Server written in go. Built-in Gitea support.
- Renovate - Gitea compatible configurable universal dependability update tool
- soba - scheduled backups of user/organization Gitea repositories with change detection.
- Tea Runner - A minimalist Python Flask app that uses Gitea webhooks to perform actions.
- watchtower - A process for automating Docker container base image updates. Useful for running Continuous Deployment pipeline steps.
- webhook - webhook is a lightweight incoming webhook server to run shell commands. Useful for running Continuous Deployment pipeline steps.
- webhookd - A very simple webhook server launching shell scripts. Useful for running Continuous Deployment pipeline steps.
- woodpecker - An opinionated fork of the Drone CI system. Built-in Gitea support. (see docs)
- yojo - A CI bridge from Gitea to SourceHut.
- GitNex - Android client for Gitea.
- GitTouch - Open source mobile client for GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket and Gitea, built with Flutter
- GiteaPanel - Manage the local Gitea server from the tray.
- Listea - Simple Gitea issues viewer from the tray.
- US/GiteaPanel - A Gitea shortcut panel built based on UserScript.
- Caddy Gitea Plugin - Caddy2 plugin enables GitHub pages-like features in Gitea, requiring a wildcard CNAME to your Gitea host.
- Meli Docs - Meli is an open source platform built for deploying static sites and frontend applications.
- Pages Server - Static Pages Server, Gitea equivalent of GitHub Pages: Can serve static webpages on custom domains, including caching, and much more
- pages-server - A simple server for serving up static pages for Gitea A Gitea Pages server ala Github pages.
- Bitbucket2Gitea - A python3 script to migrate all projects and repositories from Atlassian BitBucket to Gitea.
- github2gitea - A python script to migrate Github repositories Gitea with issues/prs/wiki and etc.
- gitlab2gitea - A command line tool build with Golang to migrate a GitLab project to Gitea.
- Gogs2Gitea - A SQL script and process (README) to migrate directly from Gogs 0.12.3 to Gitea 1.12.5 / 1.12.6 in MySQL/MariaDB and maybe other DB's.
- jira2giteaMySql Jira Issues to Gitea (with MySql)
- Codeberg - Non-Profit Collaboration Community for Free and Open Source Projects (formerly known under its working title teahub.io).
- Disroot - Aims to change the way people are used to interact on the web.
- GitShuiShan - A Git platform for education
- OpenDev - A space for collaborative Open Source software development.
- RadioRepo - The home of software development for the Amateur Radio Community.
- ~vern gitea - A gitea instance for free software hackers
For internal use
- Blender - The Blender Projects portal where all the (Blender) official initiatives are coordinated and managed.
- FSFE - Git @ Free Software Foundation Europe
- openSUSE - openSUSE Gitea
- PSES - Git @ Pas Sage en Seine.
- Sum7 - A hoster to support decentralized services. A step away from big cloud services.
- Teknik - Provide services to help those who try to innovate.
- docker-openshift-gitea - Gitea container for OpenShift
- gitea-chocolatey - Chocolatey package for gitea
- Gitea Debian/Ubuntu packages - Debian/Ubuntu packages
- gitea-helm-chart - gitea-helm-chart
- gitea-operator - An Operator that installs Gitea
- gitea_yhn - Gitea package for YunoHost
- helm-chart - Official Gitea Helm Chart
- Raspbian Addons - an APT repository for Raspberry Pi which includes up-to-date gitea packages.
- SynoCommunity Gitea - Synology Gitea Package
- synology-gitea-jboxberger - Synology Gitea Package
- Acappella - Private Composer Repository for Gitea
- git-kanban-enhanced-extension - chrome extension to add additional kanban project planning to git hosting: github.com, gitlab.com, gitea.io, bitbucket.org
- git-master - Git Master Extension for git file tree, support GitHub, GitLab, Gitee, Gitea
- gitea-comment-plugin - A Drone plugin to post comments on a Gitea Pull Request.
- Gitea Extension for Visual Studio - A Visual Studio Extension that brings the Gitea Flow into Visual Studio.
- gitea-kanban - Kanban for Gitea done in Vue
- gitea-preview - Preview files (including HTML) directly from a Gitea repo.
- gitea-tree - gitea-tree
- Gitea-VSCode - Gitea Issue Tracker for vs-code
- intellij-gitea-plugin - Gitea issue tracker integration plugin for Jetbrains IDE platform.
- redmine_merge_request_links - Gitea pull request integration for Redmine issue tracker.
- Gitea plugin for JetBrains IDEs(Idea,Android Studio,etc).
- Gitea-Anchorpoint Gitea integration plugin for an artist friendly Git client.
- gitea-conventional-comments-button - A browser extension to add buttons for conventional comments to review comment boxes.
- docker-gitea - Docker Gitea Service
- nodiscc.xsrv.gitea - Ansible role to install and configure Gitea
- nodiscc.xsrv.gitea_act_runner - Ansible role to install and configure
- solarchemist/gitea - Ansible role to install and configure multiple Gitea instances on the same host.
- Dart - Dart SDK for gitea
- gitea-js - Gitea client in Typescript for browsers and Node.JS (npm) (docs)
- Gitea.net - .NET Library for the Gitea API.
- Gitea-sdk - Gitea SDK generated by Swagger. (Archived, use the official Golang SDK)
- Giteapy - Python SDK for gitea
- gitear - R wrapper to the gitea API
- Gitea rust crate - A simple Gitea client for Rust programs
- Golang SDK - Official Golang SDK for gitea.
- java-gitea-api - Swagger generated api for Gitea
- PHP - PHP SDK for gitea
- py-gitea - A very simple API client for Gitea > 1.16.1
- Sugar Cube Client - A sweet Gitea API client for PHP
- tea4j-autodeploy - Swagger-generated Java library which uses Retrofit to access the Gitea API
- Catppuccin - Soothing pastel theme for Gitea
- Modern - Changes the layout for a more modern look. Usable with other themes that only change colors.
- pat-s/GitHub - Opinionated GitHub-inspired light and dark themes
- Red - Red theme by saegl5 (forked from Red Silver)
- Sainnhe's Theme Pack - Port of some editor themes
- theme.park - Rich theme suite that includes Gitea
- Red Silver - Red silver theme by iamdoubz
- lstolcman/GitHub - Simple Github theme for Gitea
- Light Blue - Light blue theme inspired by Bitbucket
- Bthree Dark - A dark theme created and used by the Blender Project.
- Carbon Red - Darker red 1.14+ theme based on arc-green by iamdoubz
- Dark Arc - Dark theme with high contrast, based on arc-green.
- Dark Blue - The dark blue Gitea theme used on https://gitea.artixlinux.org
- Dark Red - Dark red theme by iamdoubz
- Deep Dark - A deep dark theme based on arc-green and featuring unified headers.
- GitHub - A theme to make Gitea look and feel like GitHub.
- Matrix - Neon-green with a matrix-inspired background
- Pitch Black - Pitch black 1.14+ theme used on https://git.dou.bet/iamdoubz/Gitea-Pitch-Black
- Tangerine Dream - Tangerine dark theme for Gitea
- alfred-gitea - Alfred workflow for Gitea
- JetBrains YouTrack - A web-based issue tracking and project management platform