You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Bot for mailing list mirroring of Gitea issues. Allow people to submit issues on repositories using only e-mail without signing up. - https://git.meli.delivery/meli/issue-bot - https://github.com/meli/issue-bot Co-authored-by: Manos Pitsidianakis <email@example.com> Reviewed-on: #87 Reviewed-by: 6543 <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: Lunny Xiao <email@example.com> Co-authored-by: epilys <firstname.lastname@example.org> Co-committed-by: epilys <email@example.com>
|1 month ago|
|LICENSE||3 years ago|
|README.md||1 month ago|
|contributing.md||3 years ago|
A curated list of awesome projects related to Gitea.
- giteacat - Python Bot that register Mastodon server's users to Gitea instance, on demand.
- issue-bot - Bot for mailing list mirroring of Gitea issues. Allow people to submit issues on repositories using only e-mail without signing up. github read-only mirror
- sq-bot - Bot for decorating Gitea pull requests with SonarQube analysis details.
- staletea - StaleBot for Gitea.
- tea-cloc - Bot to count lines of code on Gitea repos and comments on pull requests with code change statistics.
- changelog - Generate changelog of gitea repository.
- gitea-cli - Extensible, configurable command-line API client for gitea and gogs.
- gitea-installer - a simple ubuntu native installer script
- sip - A prompt-based command line tool to interact with Gitea servers.
- tea - A command line tool to interact with Gitea servers.
- agola - Agola: CI/CD Redefined. Built-in Gitea support.(see
- appveyor - Gitea receives first-class support in AppVeyor CI.
- AWS Cloud Integration(webhook-to-s3) - Gitea Webhook integration with AWS CodePipeline and CodeBuild by automatically uploading the archive to AWS S3.
- buildbot-gitea - Buildbot plugin for integration with gitea.
- buildkite-connector - Connect Gitea & Buildkite.
- Concourse - partially can be integrated with Gitea.
- dex - Dex is a federated OpenID Connect provider. Built-in Gitea support.
- drone - Drone is a Container-Native, Continuous Delivery Platform. Built-in Gitea support. (see docs)
- ghorg - Quickly clone an entire org/users repositories into one directory - Supports Gitea, GitHub, GitLab, and more.
- gickup - Backup tool for repositories.
- Jenkins - Gitea plugin for jenkins.
- Metroline - Metroline is a Continuous Integration and Delivery platform built with Docker, Node, React and MongoDB, natively compatible with Gitea.
- Monitoring mixin - Gitea monitoring mixin (Grafana dashboard)
- mvoCI - very simple Continuous Integration Server written in go. Built-in Gitea support.
- Renovate - Gitea compatible configurable universal dependability update tool
- Tea Runner - A minimalist Python Flask app that uses Gitea webhooks to perform actions.
- woodpecker - An opinionated fork of the Drone CI system. Built-in Gitea support. (see docs)
- GitNex - Android client for Gitea.
- GitTouch - Open source mobile client for GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket and Gitea, built with Flutter
- GiteaPanel - Manage the local Gitea server from the tray.
- Listea - Simple Gitea issues viewer from the tray.
- Bitbucket2Gitea - A python3 script to migrate all projects and repositories from Atlassian BitBucket to Gitea.
- github2gitea - A python script to migrate Github repositories Gitea with issues/prs/wiki and etc.
- gitlab2gitea - A command line tool build with Golang to migrate a GitLab project to Gitea.
- Gogs2Gitea - A SQL script and process (README) to migrate directly from Gogs 0.12.3 to Gitea 1.12.5 / 1.12.6 in MySQL/MariaDB and maybe other DB's.
- Codeberg - Non-Profit Collaboration Community for Free and Open Source Projects (formerly known under its working title teahub.io).
- Disroot - Aims to change the way people are used to interact on the web.
- GitShuiShan - A Git platform for education
- OpenDev - A space for collaborative Open Source software development.
For internal use
- FSFE - Git @ Free Software Foundation Europe
- PSES - Git @ Pas Sage en Seine.
- Sum7 - A hoster to support decentralized services. A step away from big cloud services.
- Teknik - Provide services to help those who try to innovate.
- docker-openshift-gitea - Gitea container for OpenShift
- gitea-chocolatey - Chocolatey package for gitea
- Gitea Debian/Ubuntu packages - Debian/Ubuntu packages
- gitea-helm-chart - gitea-helm-chart
- gitea-operator - An Operator that installs Gitea
- gitea_yhn - Gitea package for YunoHost
- helm-chart - Official Gitea Helm Chart
- Raspbian Addons - an APT repository for Raspberry Pi which includes up-to-date gitea packages.
- SynoCommunity Gitea - Synology Gitea Package
- synology-gitea-jboxberger - Synology Gitea Package
- Acappella - Private Composer Repository for Gitea
- git-kanban-enhanced-extension - chrome extension to add additional kanban project planning to git hosting: github.com, gitlab.com, gitea.io, bitbucket.org
- git-master - Git Master Extension for git file tree, support GitHub, GitLab, Gitee, Gitea
- gitea-comment-plugin - A Drone plugin to post comments on a Gitea Pull Request.
- Gitea Extension for Visual Studio - A Visual Studio Extension that brings the Gitea Flow into Visual Studio.
- gitea-kanban - Kanban for Gitea done in Vue
- gitea-tree - gitea-tree
- Gitea-VSCode - Gitea Issue Tracker for vs-code
- intellij-gitea-plugin - Gitea issue tracker integration plugin for Jetbrains IDE platform.
- redmine_merge_request_links - Gitea pull request integration for Redmine issue tracker.
- ansible.gitea - Gitea Setup with Ansible
- ansible-role-gitea - Ansible role to deploy a Gitea instance
- docker-gitea - Docker Gitea Service
- Dart - Dart SDK for gitea
- gitea-js - Gitea client in Typescript for browsers and Node.JS (npm) (docs)
- Gitea.net - .NET Library for the Gitea API.
- Gitea-sdk - Gitea SDK generated by Swagger. (Archived, use the official Golang SDK)
- Giteapy - Python SDK for gitea
- gitear - R wrapper to the gitea API
- Gitea rust crate - A simple Gitea client for Rust programs
- Golang SDK - Official Golang SDK for gitea.
- java-gitea-api - Swagger generated api for Gitea
- PHP - PHP SDK for gitea
- Sugar Cube Client - A sweet Gitea API client for PHP
- tea4j-autodeploy - Swagger-generated Java library which uses Retrofit to access the Gitea API
- Modern - Changes the layout for a more modern look. Usable with other themes that only change colors.
- theme.park - Rich theme suite that includes Gitea
- pat-s/GitHub - Opinionated GitHub-inspired light and dark themes
- Red Silver - Red silver theme by iamdoubz
- lstolcman/GitHub - Simple Github theme for Gitea
- Light Blue - Light blue theme inspired by Bitbucket
- Dark Blue - The dark blue Gitea theme used on https://gitea.artixlinux.org
- Carbon Red - Darker red 1.14+ theme based on arc-green by iamdoubz
- Dark Red - Dark red theme by iamdoubz
- Pitch Black - Pitch black 1.14+ theme used on https://git.dou.bet/iamdoubz/Gitea-Pitch-Black
- Matrix - Neon-green with a matrix-inspired background
- Earl Grey - An elegant dark theme for Gitea with blue as highlight color used on https://git.pinnoto.org/bo
- Tangerine Dream - Tangerine dark theme for Gitea
- Dark Arc - Dark theme with high contrast, based on arc-green.
- alfred-gitea - Alfred workflow for Gitea
- JetBrains YouTrack - A web-based issue tracking and project management platform