Allow ssh info command to list repositories available
Certain other repository management tools, such as Gitolite, allow a user to see what repositories they have access to by passing info to the SSH command.
For example, ssh email@example.com info
The result is a list of repositories.
This is really useful not only for command-line users but also for quickly verifying what access someone has.
Could Gitea support this?
(Moved from https://github.com/go-gitea/gitea/issues/5124)
I'd like to work on the feature to manage repositories as we want to use 'tea' in our company to managed repositories.
My initial focus would be listing of repositories.
The following features for listing are currently on my roadmap:
- by default list all repositories that are found by https://godoc.org/code.gitea.io/sdk/gitea#Client.ListMyRepos
- add '--mode' to filter with available modes "fork", "source", “mirror” and “collaborative” (like https://try.gitea.io/api/swagger#/repository/repoSearch)
- add '--org' to filter based on organization
- add '--user' to filter based on user
- Do you see any issues with this initial roadmap?
I created an initial pull request with the ability to list all repositories the provided login has access to.
Currently it is printing repo-fullname, repo-mode, repo-SSH-URL and repo-owner-username.
- What do you think about that code?
- Which additional information should be listed by default?
- Should I maybe implement an argument that give control over the printed columns?
Deleting a branch is permanent. It CANNOT be undone. Continue?