fix(deps): update module github.com/go-git/go-git/v5 to v5.9.0 #589
This PR contains the following updates:
- git: worktree: add Amend option to CommitOptions by @john-cai in https://github.com/go-git/go-git/pull/438
- git: worktree, reset ignored files that are part of the worktree: Fixes #819 by @daolis in https://github.com/go-git/go-git/pull/821
- plumbing: Do not swallow http message coming from VCS providers by @matejrisek in https://github.com/go-git/go-git/pull/835
- plumbing: transport, handle IPv6 while parsing endpoint. Fixes #740 by @ninedraft in https://github.com/go-git/go-git/pull/820
- *: update goproxy dependency to fix CVE-2023-37788 vulnerability by @svghadi in https://github.com/go-git/go-git/pull/832
- *: bump dependencies and Go to 1.19 by @pjbgf in https://github.com/go-git/go-git/pull/837
- @svghadi made their first contribution in https://github.com/go-git/go-git/pull/832
- @daolis made their first contribution in https://github.com/go-git/go-git/pull/821
Full Changelog: https://github.com/go-git/go-git/compare/v5.8.1...v5.9.0
📅 Schedule: Branch creation - At any time (no schedule defined), Automerge - At any time (no schedule defined).
🚦 Automerge: Disabled by config. Please merge this manually once you are satisfied.
♻ Rebasing: Whenever PR becomes conflicted, or you tick the rebase/retry checkbox.
🔕 Ignore: Close this PR and you won't be reminded about this update again.
- If you want to rebase/retry this PR, check this box
This PR has been generated by Renovate Bot.
No due date set.
No dependencies set.
Deleting a branch is permanent. Although the deleted branch may continue to exist for a short time before it actually gets removed, it CANNOT be undone in most cases. Continue?