1. Check if the 'Fast Attack' action is possible
- The logical NOT operator (
!) can be placed before an expression to negate its value.
- Check out this MDN article on Logical Operators
2. Check if the 'Spy' action is possible
- Logical expressions are evaluated from left to right and are tested for possible 'short-circuits'.
- For a comprehensive understanding of the left-to-right mechanic, take a look at this article!
3. Check if the 'Signal Prisoner' action is possible
- Logical operators in the order of their precedence (from highest to lowest):
- Check out this MDN article on Operator Precedence
4. Check if the 'Free Prisoner' action is possible
()is the operator with the highest precedence. Use it to group logical expressions.